SAP is planning to release SAP BO BI 4.2 SP6 in Agust 2018 and there will be many more new functions and futures involved in that release. below are some highlights from that release.
- Quickly build ad-hoc queries and interactive reports without a knowledge of SQL or the underlying data structure Access to heterogeneous data sources
- Leverage semantic layer and common business terms
- Combine multiple data sources within a report Flexibility and control
- Re-use shared report elements Interactive and intuitive interface
- Use the organized toolbar, drag-and-drop features, and rich charting options
- Collaborate within the reports Online and offline reporting
- Ask questions, analyze data, and identify trends no matter where you are (mobile, web, desktop SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence For ad-hoc query and interactive reporting)
For more details, please click below to see the complete details in the PDF.
Source: SAP / 360Suite / Slideshare